The sun is coming on the Taj Mahal. It takes the breath away and the tears flow in awe. From the moment we arrived in this hotel..with the ancient beauty, peaceful music and a red mark placed on our foreheads ... there is a sense that we are at a very different place. And, what a place to celebrate my Birthday and our Anniversary.
4 comments:
The Taj is truly amazing. I too visited Bangalore and Agra a number of years ago. India is a place that really puts life in perspective and reminds us how much we truly have here in the US - and we take it for granted too much. I wish I could experience my visit again.
Happy Birthday Elliott!
What a great way to celebrate your birthday and anniversary! Enjoy your travels and thanks for sharing all of your adventures with the rest of us...
What a marvelous way to spend your birthday and anniversary! I hope to get there some day too.
Post a Comment